Friday 17 December 2010

Blog blog blog blog

Blog blog blog blog. Why do i forsake thee?

Maybe blogging just isn't my strong point. Or maybe I'm horrendously boring and have nothing to say. So now I'll make it a personal mission to update my blog once a week. Not that anyone cares or reads it. But it seems to do Alex some good, so I'll give it a try.

November has once again proven itself to be my least favourite month. Feeling redundant by the start of December - broke, broken up with, mugged, and actually made redundant to boot. So ho-hum, what to do. What seems like the perfect lifestyle of being young, free and single is actually disappointing when you realise that its not as easy as going up to a girl in a club and saying 'I've noticed you around, I find you very attractive, will you go to bed with me?'

Not that anyone in their right mind would ever do so. But you see my point.

So maybe now I'll do what I did years ago and try and vent frustration in flash-prose. Nothing related to Pinter (which is still slowly dragging itself along) but if something comes to mind I may post it. Or may not.

Lets give it a go. Starting next week. New leaf and all that.

How very nihilistic this all is! At least its snowing!

1 comment:

  1. you do realise we haven't actually tried that line yet. maybe that's where we're going wrong?

    ReplyDelete