Saturday 24 July 2010

My Very First Blog!

So I haven't done this before. Bear with me.

Well haven't done it since I was away on my travels last year, so why not start again? Still not sure what to write though.

My original score for "A Whisper of Love, A Whisper of Hate" premiered today online with the upload of the film to Vimeo....heeerrreee:

A Whisper of Love Film from James. C on Vimeo.



Pretty good fun. The film is a lovingly made tribute the Bond series, so take a look even if it IS 91 minutes long. Well done, James! Longer than the latest REAL Bond film. Hopefully a full release of the score will follow soon, complete with cover art and unreleased material so the link will be here.

Also, this week I finished (in long hand, mind you, a long way to go yet) my VERY FIRST NOVEL! And only 5 years after a naive 15 year old me vowed that it would be done. Rupert Pinter should be embarking on his first adventure soon, if I can get it all typed up, so may post excerpts on here as an when :)

'Bout it for now really...see what else I can think of to write soon.


Love to your Mothers x

No comments:

Post a Comment